Thank You, Parth!😊
Thanks a lot, Parth for nominating me. I appreciate you for supporting my blog. Blog Link- https://poetry.p2.blog/ It’s all about inspiring posts, and beautiful poems! Do check out his blog and support!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees about the nomination.
- List the rules and display the award logo.
1. Describe your self
You can check it out here : https://rezscribblez.wordpress.com/the-scribbler/
2. What are your hobbies??
Writing, Gardening, Cooking trying out new stuffs.
3. Why you started blogging??
Started blogging to express anything that crosses my mind with a creative twist and I believe it shall reach miles changing lives in its own ways!
4. Any memorable moment/incidence…
When I met my life partner for the first time 😍.
5. What good lesson you learned from your parents??
Stay Strong & Smile always!
6. If you have 2 tickets of World Tour, with whom you want to go??
7. What you think/observe about other people when you meet someone the first time??
Observe their eyes- Eyes speak the truth!
8. Enlist your like and dislike…
Like listening to my favorite songs and traveling.
Dislike – HATE those painful injections by the doctors! 😢
9. What type of food you like??
Everything my Mom cooks.
10. Something you want to share with everyone…
We all know that these are testing times for us with the covid situation around and having to stay away from dear and near ones. There are people staying alone, people helping out, people affected. Each and every person is playing a vital role at this time and has to stay strong, be careful with their health, help out those in need, talk to people and behave responsibly. The situation completely depends on us. Stay Safe!
And others can participate too, I would love to see your answers! 😊
What is a new habit you want to form or quit?
If you could time travel, when and where would you go?
Where would you like to travel after the pandemic?
What would be the title of your autobiography?
What was your favorite subject at school?
Which is your favorite song?
What is the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
What is your favorite color?
What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
What cartoon do you still like to watch?
What inspired you to start a blog?